Non Bus Students
- Parents / guardians of students who do not avail school transport should report at the school gate 5 minutes before the school gets over to collect their wards.
- Parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents) have to produce the Escort Card at the school gate to receive their ward, failing which the student will not be handed over to their parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents).
- If due to certain emergencies, a student has to leave the school campus during school hours by his own transport, the following rules have to be observed:
- A) Give a written application
- B) Produce the Escort Card
- C) Sign the School Early Departure Register
- D) Take a Permission Gate Slip, to be shown at the school gate before leaving the campus.
- In case the Escort Card is lost or misplaced the child can be released on the basis of a written application signed by both the parents and approved by the Principal .
- Bus Students must wear the Bus ID card.