GUIDELINES AND RULES OF CONDUCT
Members, will at all times, during its deliberation and actions, work with proper conduct and respect to one another and to the School.
- Each member must attend general meetings unless a member has a sound reason that will hinder him.
- C. Governing Council will not concern themselves in individual /personnel matters.
Members shall be immediately terminated on the following grounds:
- If a member is found acting prejudicial to the interest and working of the School and/or towards other members. Sufficient opportunity will be given to the member to submit an explanation. Final decision will be made by the School.
- Any office holder of the association who goes into or intends to or is invited to or elected into partisan politics shall resign his PTA post or be requested to resign and vacate his post. Under no circumstances shall anyone involve the association into partisan politics.
- If a member’s child/children leave(s) the school.
- If a member’s employment at school is terminated.