Regular Attendance is mandatory. Parents and guardians will appreciate that absence during the term
is not in the best interest of the student. They are asked not to apply for leave if avoidable, but a proper leave application
has to be submitted under any circumstances at the front office.
Leave can be granted to the student only on the following grounds:
- In case of serious illness or demise of a very near relative.
- To attend the marriage of his / her sibling, uncle or aunt.
- Any other occasion deemed fit by the school authorities
- Leave will be not be granted for more than four days.
- No student who has been absent will be allowed to attend class until the parent submits a proper leave application stating the reasons for absence.
- In case the parents have to take the children away from school, within the school hours,
a written application form(Early departure form) needs to be filled and submitted at the Front Office / Reception two hours in advance.
Verbal communication for the same will not be entertained. The child would be handed over only to the person carrying the school Escort Card. Please ensure that you do not collect your child during the school hours unless you have an application sanctioned by the Principal.
- Students who require medical attention during school hours, will be sent to the school Sick Bay with the concerned teacher’s signature on the “School Infirmary Record”.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted solely at the discretion of the Principal and only after payment of a fresh admission fee.
- The students are required to seek written permission for leave prior to the commencement of the leave. In case the leave is taken on medical grounds, an authentic medical certificate has to be produced.
- Leave for half day is not allowed at all, for security reasons. In emergency however, written permission for leave must be taken from the Principal / Coordinator / and the Class Teacher and the Bus In-charge should be informed, in case the student is availing the School transport facility.
- It is compulsory for the students to maintain at least 85% attendance in each semester. The percentage can be relaxed only on genuine medical grounds.s
- If a child is absent continuously for more than three days due to medical reasons, then a letter from parents must be accompanied by a medical certificate. A letter has to be submitted positively to the class teacher in case of any absence.
- The school main gate will close at 7.25am/ 8:25am/ 9:25am in the morning every day.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school.
Necessary disciplinary action will be taken if they continue to loiter around the school premises.